Tuesday, February 14, 2012

first time for everything

hello, this is my first post & blog! i started this blog to link to my facebook page Book Lover, Not Reviewer & my twitter profile Maria Reading!

i have school, work and have had a facebook page before, Hush I'm Reading, that i started to win a book! i won it, loved it and couldn't keep up with the page! i'm not sure how i'll handle the blog w/twitter & a facebook page but i will do my best!

right now i have no followers here but i hope that will change soon. :D first i have to pretty my page up with my top ten books of 2011. i don't have a lot of time to read and i do like to go out with my friends. so when i do, i better love the book! and i have 10 that i loved! 

maybe you liked the same books too, if you haven't heard of them look them up on my goodreads read shelf! as you can see it's pretty short and i hardly leave a review because i don't like to unless it's something i really love!  

so i titled my blog & facebook page Book Lover, Not Reviewer for that same reason. Not enough to time to read and don't really like to leave reviews. but i do love to read! ^.^

don't know when i'll have time to post again but keep in touch & be patient with me. there's a first time for everything...











    

No comments:

Post a Comment